We are seeking an energetic, tech-savvy person to help us to provide great service to our clients.
ROOMBOSS develops cutting edge tourism applications that help run and integrate resorts, hotels, ski schools, rental stores and transportation companies. We are a highly motivated and talented team with members from Japan, UK, Australia, US, Malaysia, Brazil and India. As a team we work hard. We also make time to enjoy the resort that we live in - beautiful nature, lots of snow, and the most amazing food you can imagine.
- To interact with existing and potential clients toward understanding their business operations and goals.
- To assist clients with the setup of their ROOMBOSS accounts.
- To help ensure clients make the best use of their accounts.
- To communicate with clients regarding system changes and updates.
- Professional, energetic and friendly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A high level of competency with computer systems, ranging from word processors, spreadsheets, ideally through to CRM and reservation systems.
- Native/business level Japanese and business level English required.
- Knowledge of travel industry preferred.
- Ongoing contract.
- 3.8-4.6M Yen annual salary.
- 40 hours work per week.
- Weekends + public holidays + 16 days elected holidays. With 5 days sick leave.
- Health, pension, work insurance contributions.
Please email your CV to email@example.com and feel free to ask us for more information about the role.
ROOMBOSS Co. Ltd
0136-21-6565 / +81-136-21-6565
Hokkaido, JAPAN, 044-0081