We are seeking a delivery-focused person with exemplary organizational ability to help lead our team in Niseko, Japan.
ROOMBOSS develops cutting edge tourism applications that help run and integrate resorts, hotels, ski schools, rental stores and transportation companies. We are a highly motivated and talented team with members from Japan, UK, Australia, US, Malaysia, Brazil and India. As a team we work hard. We also make time to enjoy the resort that we live in - beautiful nature, lots of snow, and the most amazing food you can imagine.
- To understand company-wide processes spanning sales, customer relationship management, accounting and HR. (Not inclusive of software development processes.)
- To monitor, review and enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of processes.
- To plan, organise, supervise and enact.
- To help determine the budget.
- To monitor and report sales and operational costs.
- Professional, empathic and friendly.
- Proactive, self-confident and a decision maker.
- Ability to prioritise and organise.
- Experience and skill managing team members.
- Ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks.
- Business level Japanese and English.
- General competency with computers. Experience with word processors and spreadsheets is essential, and CRM/productivity systems preferred.
- Knowledge of travel industry preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting preferred.
- Ongoing contract.
- 5.5-6.5M Yen annual salary.
- 40 hours work per week.
- Weekends + public holidays + 16 days elected holidays. With 5 days sick leave.
- Health, pension, work insurance contributions.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to ask us for more information about the role.
ROOMBOSS Co. Ltd
0136-21-6565 / +81-136-21-6565
Hokkaido, JAPAN, 044-0081