M Group Hotel Supervisor
- Supervise Hotel staff.
- Monitor guests’ arrivals and departures and greet and welcome guests.
- Respond to and follow up on reservations and guest services enquiries.
- Ensure reservations, airport transfers and guest services requests are accurately booked and delivered to a high standard.
- Liaise with the Hotel staff to ensure reservations and guest services payments are confirmed and received.
- Assist with the service delivery of the Hotel breakfast for guests.
- Assist the Owner when required.
- Business Level English or higher.
- Business Level Japanese or higher.
- Desirable: Prior experience in travel / hospitality industry.
- Accommodation provided in the heart of Hirafu.
- Seasonal and year-round option available to the right candidate.
- Staff meals and subsidised accommodation are also available.
If you are interested in applying for the position of M Group Hotel Supervisor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must possess a Japanese passport or valid work/working holiday visa.
Seasonal Employment Opportunities
M Group Front Desk Staff
- Language skills: Business Level English or higher
- Work hours: Part time / Full time
- Remuneration: Above average hourly wage, staff meal provided on shift, subsidised staff accommodation in the heart of Hirafu
- Highly desirable: Bilingual Japanese / English, valid Japanese or International Driving Permit
Candidates for all positions must possess a Japanese passport or valid work/working holiday visa.
If you are interested in any of our seasonal employment opportunities, please contact email@example.com