Recruiting M Group Hotel Supervisor ( Year Round / Seasonal )
Located in the hub of the village, we are less than 500m from the ski field and set amongst the best restaurants and bars. We welcome guests from all parts of the globe, but predominantly our guests come from Oceania, Asia, Europe and North America. We're looking for a dedicated Hotel Supervisor to take on management and operations and lead a talented team of front desk and hotel staff for winter 2019/20 and beyond!
- Supervise Hotel staff.
- Monitor guests’ arrivals and departures and greet and welcome guests.
- Respond to and follow up on reservations and guest services enquiries.
- Ensure reservations, airport transfers and guest services requests are accurately booked and delivered to a high standard.
- Liaise with the Hotel staff to ensure reservations and guest services payments are confirmed and received.
- Assist with the service delivery of the Hotel breakfast for guests.
- Assist the Owner with operations & management.
- Business Level English or higher.
- Business Level Japanese or higher.
- Desireable: Prior experience in travel / hospitality industry.
- Competitive monthly salary.
- Accommodation provided in the heart of Hirafu.
- A seasonal or year-round position available to the right candidate.
- Staff meals and subsidised accommodation also available.
ApplicationsIf you are interested in applying for the position of M Group Hotel Supervisor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: candidates must possess a Japanese passport or valid work/working holiday visa.
Other Recruitment Opportunities
We're also looking to expand our hotel and front-desk team, with a variety of seasonal opportunities available! To find out more and apply, visit our website at https://mgroupniseko.com/about/employment.